Year 6 Ages 11—13 English Book 1 of 2
In this book you will find:
- Educationally sound activities that cover the basic skills needed in English—students will learn something to help them with their schoolwork!
- Interesting and entertaining passages to read like Understanding Quests, Solomon Quest and Miguel de Cervantes—students will want to read these passages!
- Creative and colourful illustrations of Australian and New Zealand animals—students will love the book’s illustrations!
- Topics in bites—two pages at a time devoted to the most important topics in English: Comprehension, Spelling, Vocabulary and Grammar & Punctuation pages—students will only need to spend about 10 minutes to complete an educational bite!
- Easy to follow instructions that can be understood without a parent or teacher’s help—students will love the independence!
- Easy to understand explanations to ensure work is immediately understood—students will find the work easy to complete, which will build their confidence!
- A score tally for each bite that allows work to be marked when complete—student’s will find this highly motivating!
- A score report card and feedback chart that allows progress to be tracked and commented on—students will love recording, comparing and receiving valuable feedback!
- Funny jokes that make you laugh—these will help keep students motivated!
- Fun Revision Breaks where the work is revised in a fun way—students will love the games and puzzles that will keep them entertained and give them a study break!
- Clearly laid out pages that make sure the work is well organised for learning—this will ensure students understand their work!
Remember to provide a comfortable and quiet place for a student to work and to be there to provide support and encouragement.
Excel wishes you Happy Learning!