About This Book
Blake’s Australian History Guide covers all of the key topics outlined in the primary Australian History curriculum for Grades 3 to 6. It has been written to capture students’ imaginations and encourage them to delve deeper into Australia’s fascinating history before and after white settlement.
Each easy-to-read, single-page topic contains:
- Interesting facts and background information
- Colourful images that illustrate the topic
- TRY THIS activities to test understanding
- Investigate and Discuss ideas for further investigation
The book also includes many additional interesting facts, an index, extensive glossary and curriculum correlations.
For additional information and resources, the bibliography for this guide can be found here.
- Year 3
- Year 4
- Year 5
- Year 6
- Publication Edition Date:
- 227 mm (h) x 178 mm (w)
- Blake's Guides
- Edward Connor
- Reference Books