About This Book
Prepare for the Year 3 NAPLAN Tests a year early, so you can get a head start!
Excel Revise in a Month Year 2 NAPLAN*-style Tests:
• Includes an introduction to the NAPLAN* Tests.
• Covers the essential Literacy and Numeracy components assessed in the NAPLAN* Tests: topics for Literacy include Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation, Reading and Writing; topics for Numeracy include Number and Algebra, Measurement and Geometry, Statistics and Probability.
• Provides a balanced five-day-a-week program that helps you direct your child to exactly what to revise each day.
• Provides plenty of varied exercises, real test practice and two sample test papers.
• Includes fully explained answers to all questions and a detailed marking guide for writing questions.
Week 1 – Number and Algebra, Spelling, Grammar and Punctuation, Reading, Writing
Week 2 – Number and Algebra, Spelling, Grammar and Punctuation, Reading, Writing
Week 3 – Measurement and Geometry, Spelling, Grammar and Punctuation, Reading, Writing
Week 4 – Measurement and Geometry, Statistics and Probability, Spelling, Grammar and Punctuation, Reading, Writing
Sample Test Papers
* This is not an officially endorsed publication of the NAPLAN program and is produced by Pascal Press independently of Australian governments.
Author: Lyn Baker
Author: Tanya Dalgleish
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Year 2
- Publication Edition Date:
- 275 mm (h) x 201 mm (w)
- Assessment & Test Books
- SUB BRAND:
- Excel Revise in a Month
- SUB SUBJECT:
- Lyn Baker & Tanya Dalgleish
- SUB SUBJECT: