About This Book
Crazy Crickets are driving the other native animals mad. They won’t stop chirping and keeping everyone awake. They eventually are quiet and everyone is happy—until another animal takes advantage of the situation. Themes include survival, usefulness, predator/prey relationships.
This Story Book features:
- A glossary of technical or tricky words.
- Factual information about the cricket.
- A fact-file of the cricket's lifecycle.
- Two free downloadable worksheets.
- Australian Science Curriculum links.
- Stunning Australian photography.
About the Series: Winner of the 2014 Whitley Award for Best Children's series, the Steve Parish Insect Story Book range was written by award-winning author and primary school science teacher Rebecca Johnson, who has written more than 60 books for children.
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- 148 mm (h) x 210 mm (w)
- Publication Edition Date:
- 24 pages
- Insect Story Books
- Rebecca Johnson
- Steve Parish