About This Book
Targeting Handwriting NSW Year 1 Student Book gives students two pages of tracing, tracking and independent writing exercises for each letter, plus:
- lower case and upper case letters and letters in words
- practice pages for numerals 1-10
- simple sentences for students to trace and copy
- self-assessment exercises
The seahorse character highlights the placement of letters within lines.
Students trace and write their own letter within the lines, and also trace and copy simple sentences.
A handy student reference for pencil grip and paper position is included on the inside back cover, and there is a fun and colourful alphabet on the back cover.
Author: Jane Pinsker
- Year 1
- Publication Edition Date:
- 300 mm (h) x 210 mm (w)
- Jane Pinsker
- Student Books
- SUB BRAND:
- Targeting Handwriting